mardi 30 octobre 2012

My review of episode 5x05 of Castle: Probable cause

I have to say, when I saw the promo two weeks ago, I was a little anxious. I didn’t know if I could take watching it. But curiosity won over anxiety. So here I am, heart racing, walking through the episode.


First, I found the coffee scene very cute! And I thought: “So far so good”.
---
R. C.: “Jewerly, I have never would thought of that
K. B.: “I guess, I have to remind you, my birthday is coming out.
R.C.: “Why Det. Beckett, is that a hint you just drop?
K. B.: “Why Mr. Castle, I guess it was.
R. C.: “Shameless

---
Then, they found R. C.’s fingerprints in the crime scene and the video of him buying jewerly for another woman. I was thinking, for the fingerprints: “How the hell could he does this? Pretend to not knowing her, if he had an affair with her? Something is wrong”. And for the jewerly, I figured; since she mentioned her birthday earlier, he might be buying this for her and someone tampered the time frame of the video and the bank withdraw. I was very far from the truth.
I really like how Capt. Gates conducted the interview though. She didn’t treat him like a suspect and even shared information about the case with him. They now have evidence that he really had a relationship with the victim.
Seeing K. B. crying was really heart breaking, but it was sweet to find that she never left his side.
---
R. C.: “You believe me?
K. B.: “I never stopped.



OMG, that’s what I call: “True love, always”.
---

I was certain he was framed, but I had no idea by whom. As the show went on, I was wondering how is this going to end, and then out of nowhere, BAM, Mr 3XK showed up. I did not see that coming; I really didn’t see that coming. I was jumping up from my bed, and thought: “Awesome, that was awesome!!!! But how are they going to fix this???” I didn’t realize he (3XK) was that smart but I guess I was wrong.


We know now that he intends to kill our writer. I loved how our detective was thinking of breaking him out.
---
R. C.: “This is so much less fun that the other night at your place. Do you remember the first time you handcuffed me? We were at the NY library. Remember how angry you were that I wouldn’t stop investigating that case?
K. B.: “Yeah, I remember
R.C.: “What I wouldn’t give to be there now.
K. B.: “Castle, this isn’t over. I promise you I will get you out
R.C.: “That’s ok. Whatever happens, it’s ok.
K. B.: *sight*


Waf waf waf. They did do some kinky stuff with these handcuffs I see (bondage, or worst !!!).
---
So, she was really serious about getting him out of prison in 3x05 [Anatomy of a Murder].


Anyway, Castle escaping from custody was very Prison Break. I was thinking: “Haha, Castle Scofield”. And she, joining him in that library, was very romantic.
This episode shows how much she loves him, even if she didn’t say it literally; and how much he loves her and didn’t want to push her to believe in him. It also shows how much they (all) have faith in each other. He did grow up these past four years. It also showed that, beside arresting people, her handcuffs were used to a more exciting outcome. I really like how Javi (and Kevin) reacted on Caskett, and how supportive they were. But I need more girl talks between Kate and Lanie. I also have the impression that Capt. Gates knows about our lovers.

Best episode so far :-)

PS: KBex's bedroom voice is killing me, and I am a straight girl!!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire